Thursday, March 16, 2017

Annual Tradition 5 years and counting

Every year we go to Knotts.  Every year we have a blast.  Every year we can't wait to go back.




We pretty much never let our kids drink soda.  It was a hot day, and it was an unlimited free refill souvenir cup.  This boy thought it was the best thing ever.  (most of the time it was filled with lemonade)


Their favorite ride this year was the big ship.  We must have ridden that ride at least 6 times.  And at the end of the day when we had ten more minutes to kill before the park closed, they all wanted to go back to the ship one more time. (Ryan and the kids are in the 3rd row from the back)



This is us on the ship....
 


 

 It was the day of the crazy faces for these boys







This year was the first year they seemed to be super drawn to the big roller coasters, most of which they were not tall enough to ride.  This sidewinder ride was the biggest one they could go on.  I rode with Vincent and Landen and let me tell you, I had a pounding headache for an hour after getting off of that ride.  Please don't tell me I'm too old for roller coasters!! I'm looking forward to Magic Mountain one day with my kids, but man, I'm not so sure I can handle it!



We are going to Disneyland soon and I just know it's going to be like Knotts Berry Farm times ten! Sooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment