Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cruz Jeremiah




Here are a few of my favorite newborn pictures of Cruz. The talented Becca of Becca and Her Camera took them.  I was actually sick in the hospital when she went to our house to take the pictures.  I love them and can't wait to show you what I'm going with them in his nursery.  

There were a few pictures of all 4 boys together.  They aren't necessarily all smiling or even all looking at the camera but what can you expect from 3 toddlers! At least the newborn cooperated!!

*I watermarked the pictures for my blog because my blog is public and I don't want anyone steeling Becca's work*














My FOUR Boys...




As I was looking through these pictures they just kept bringing me back to Jacob's newborn pictures.  This particular angle, looking down the nose, is identical for the two of them so I created a side by side.  Cruz on the left and Jacob on the right....This is why Ryan and I both said he looked like Jacob the first time we saw him.


Cruz will be 1 month old in a few more days!! I hope to soon write about what this last month has been like. And Landen has something fun coming his way this week so I will talk about that soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heidi... Your boys are adorable. Cruz is gorgeous. Love that baby snugly sleepy stage:)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete