Sunday, July 21, 2013

Playin' in the "Prinklers"

I will let the pictures do most of the talking. Such a fun evening watching the boys laugh and play. 

*(I must note...the brown spots on the grass are from their splash pad that I have out sometimes.  If I leave it out all day it damages the grass a little bit....a small sacrifice to pay for happy kiddos.)*





Jacobs face is hilarious! Love me some Jacob expressions....







The boys had to take a potty break to "pee in the pwants"


and then they were back to running through the sprinklers...


Tonight we made a summer 2013 memory.....I love my water lovin' kiddos!




2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are always so cute. Thanks for sharing your kiddos with us. My grandkids would not run through the sprinklers. Your boys are very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete