Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mario & Luigi

We had an awesome last couple of weeks in October! (Be prepared for picture over load)

I was wanting to make Mario and Luigi costumes for the boys this year but things just didn't come together like I had hoped, so I ended up ordering these costumes online and they were awesome! (except the boys didn't want to keep the huge mustaches on so we ended up just drawing on a mustache with a face paint crayon)



Vincent has been doing this thing with his lips. He purses his lips all the time. We thinks its hilarious.






We went trick-or-treating with Ryan's brother and his wife Candice and my nephew Ethan who was Jaden (the power ranger). (My mom watched Jacob while we went around the neighborhood)


 Can you believe Jacob is wearing the same halloween pajamas that the boys wore last year?! (above: Jacob 3 months. below: Vincent and Landen 8 months)


Our crazy family....One day we will get everyone looking at the camera!


Trick-or-Treating!



They decided that walking was over-rated. And they got to have a lollipop...they were in heaven!



We carved pumpkins the morning of Halloween. Actually it was more like the boys participated for about 5 minutes...and then Ryan and I did all the carving.




My finished pumpkin


I roasted the pumpkin seeds in brown sugar and salt! A sweet and Salty idea I got off of pinterest!  I thought they were yummy!



We also took a trip to the pumpkin patch.  Cousin Ethan LOVED pulling the boys around in the wagon.  Jacob wasn't a huge fan of taking pictures but he was a happy camper in his carrier....go figure.


(Landen took a tumble at church....more like a face plant, thus the red nose.
And Vincent isn't too sure about riding in the wagon.)





Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment