Saturday, August 11, 2012

Missing Daddy

Being a Firefighter's wife is hard. But being a Firefighter's wife with a newborn and twins at home is even harder!! I miss Ryan so much. In the last 3 weeks, he has been home less than 4 days total. I downloaded some pictures off my camera today and just LOVED the ones I happened to get of Jacob with his daddy.



Daddy and ALL his boys!
Hopefully Ryan comes home this week for a few days. But until then the boys and I will stay busy....

Playing Toys...


Reading Books...


Stretching out our onsies!...




Sleeping....(Jacob....definitely not me)


Playing at the mall....



AND giving baby brother high fives and kisses...


My sister threw me a "Sip and See" shower last weekend. Since I have all the essential baby stuff and Jacob has DOUBLE the wardrobe, instead of gifts I was blessed with diapers! I can totally use diapers!! I currently am using size 1s, 4s, and 6s. Three sizes for three boys. :) Yippee!


Jacob is doing great and growing soooo fast!! I will post some of his newborn pictures soon. I love how they turned out. For now... here is my cutie just hangin out. I took a close up of his eyes. I know they can change to brown any day now but in the mean time I'm enjoying the blue/gray color!!



*********************************************************************************
WE MISS YOU DADDY!!! Thank you for working hard and providing for your family. We love you.
*********************************************************************************

2 comments: