Friday, March 23, 2012

Middle Finger Montage

   So with the new baby arriving in July. It has really put the pressure on me to get the boys 1 year photo albums done before I have a whole NEW album to do.  I have been organizing and going through photos and I'm REALLY liking the way the books are turning out! (I'm also doing a 2011 family album along with the boy's albums. So I'm really working on 3 at one time!) Anyway. It has been fun and emotional reminiscing about all the things that happened to us last year and how far we have come!
    While going through the pictures, I couldn't help but notice that every once in a while a certain little finger would be sticking out. The main culprit was Landen! They brought a smile to my face. I thougth they were so funny.  Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. HA HA (I realize some of them aren't really the middle finger, but it still looks so cute and funny) 










NOT Landen this time!!!....



AND......My Favorite :)


I love Vincent's face in the last one.... "Ooooo  MOM!! Are you seeing what Landen is doing?!?!"

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhahah I love this!!! Too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious heidi! especially the last picture...thanks for the laugh:) britton

    ReplyDelete