Thursday, November 17, 2011

Swingin'

This month has flown by. I know I'll post some pictures of Turkey day. But before the boy's 9th month of life is over I thought I share a few NEW things that have happened this month.
Today Ryan and I took the boys to the neighborhood park for the first time. I can't believe it has taken us this long to go, because it is literally across the street from us.  You can see our house in the background of the pictures (the one on the right).  The boys LOVED the swing!!!


 



Guess who has TWO teeth that popped through?!?! Vincent finally beat Landen at something (not that we make things a competition around here, hee hee)  His bottom two teeth are peaking through. Picture is a little blurry but you can kinda see 'em


Speaking of who did what first....
Guess who is CRAWLING?!?! yep...Landen. Vincent is almost there but not quite. Boy is Landen on the move....


We have also graduated to eating three meals a day (actual baby food each meal) with a bottle in the afternoon to tie them over between lunch and dinner.  They are really getting the hang of putting those little puffs in their mouths, working on the fine motor skills.  Ryan calls them "hush puffs" because it keeps them busy while we are getting their food ready. Man are they impatient when it comes to eating!!!
We have a pretty nice bedtime routine down which the boys love. Dinner, bath, some play time, storytime, bed. And Ryan is officially OFF WORK for the winter!! So excited to have more help around here and of course to see him more often.  And I love having him help with that bedtime routine. The boys love their daddy.

Story Time

4 comments:

  1. Heidi they are getting so big....and so handsome :) Glad you were able to get out to the park....looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading through the comments on the as the foreste grows and saw your comment! And had to come check out your blog :) I have an identical twin sister and always think it is fun to read about people with multiples. Good luck with the crawling When my son started crawling it completely rocked my world I can only imagine with two! You are going to be one
    busy mama (as if you weren't already!)

    Have a great day!

    Cate withatouchofpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Cate! You have a very cute family! We would have loved to be parents of triplets but that just wasn't in God's plan so we are enjoying being parents of twins to the fullest! I LOVE It! SO glad you enjoy being a twin! I enjoy being a mom of twins. Thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete