Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our First Halloween!

Ryan decided to stay home from work on Monday. It was a awesome day all around. I took advantage and ran errands while Ryan stayed home. I spent way too long at Joanns WANTING too many things I do not NEED and way to long in Walmart because EVERYONE in town was there! When I got home both boys were sitting in their bouncers on the driveway while Ryan was mowing the lawn. It was so cute to pull up to the house and see all 3 of my boys outside. We enjoyed a family lunch out front consisting of Taco Bell (of course). Then the afternoon turned into yard work day for both Ryan and I. I wasn't planning on weeding and trimming bushes but I have to admit, it was so much more productive and more fun doing it with two people than by yourself. So While the boys napped we finished up and got ready for the night. By then it was time to enjoy halloween!!! We fed the boys and dressed them in their pajamas that my SIL Candice got them. No costumes this year....but I think they still look pretty darn cute regardless!


 


  


We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with cousin Ethan I mean Woody.  Boys were even handed a few treats and they grabbed them without hesitation!  They took a little evening nap in the stroller, while we enjoyed the walk around to all of the houses. 


The cutest little feetsies
 
The scariest house we went to!
Just waking up from their nap


My sister came over to hang out for a little bit and brought her mickey mouse pumpkin ears.   Can't wait to take the boys to disneyland some day!

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment