Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3 Rivers with Grammie

This past weekend, my parents went camping up in 3 Rivers (only about 45 minutes away). My dad had to go to work Monday but my mom had a couple more days off, so monday morning the boys and I drove up to 3 Rivers and we hung out with Grammie for a couple days.  The boys took AWESOME naps! It must have been the fresh air and the relaxing sounds of the river near by.  Of course, Mom and I got a bunch of game playing in and the boys enjoyed playing in the great outdoors.  There was a metal telephone pole nearby that woodpeckers kept dropping acorns down into. As the acorn would fall it would hit the metal rods that were stuck through the post for footsteps. It sounded like the PLINKO chips falling on the Price is Right game. So all day long we would hear that sound and say "Plinko"! Poor birds aren't smart enough to realize they won't be able to get back any of the acorns they are "saving"!

Here was our beautiful view from the trailer:















I just love these little faces...I could kiss them all day long!


























































The boys LOVED playing horsey on grammies leg. And then Vincent decided to lick Landen's hair.




They LOVE their Grammie...and I think she kind of likes them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment