Sunday, July 3, 2011

4 Months

So it has been awhile. I guess life is busy with these two rug rats! I missed posting a picture of them at 3 months.  
Holguin Brothers ~ 3 months
Ryan went back to work at the end of May.  He works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (72 hours straight) So by the time he gets home on Thursday mornings he is missing his boys like crazy! 


Getting so big in the bouncers!
We had to take the padded insert out of the car seats already




I went back to work at the beginning of June.  I'm working two 9hr shifts a week.  I work during the days that Ryan doesn't, so it has worked out perfectly.  We rarely need someone to watch the boys.  I'm so glad I get to work still, but I'm also thankful to only be doing it part time.

Cousin Ethan helps out with the babies :0)

Ryan really enjoyed his first fathers day.  We spent a little bit of the day with family and a little bit of the day with just our little family of 4.  And of course....the one thing a father wants to see his boys do is wrestle! According to Ryan.....3.5 mo. isn't too young to start.



Lets Wrestle!!!

i LOVE Landen's huge gummie smile!

Taking care of the boys for three days straight all by myself, while Ryan is at work, can be pretty tiring! Needless to say those three days aren't very productive for me.  My Grandma and Aunt from southern Ca. came to help me out and hang out with the boys while Ryan was gone.  It was so nice getting some errands done and some of the house cleaned. And of course some adult interaction!

Great Auntie Lorrie

GiGi
My cousin from Holland was on "holliday" here in the U.S. and she was able to come and visit.  I hadn't seen her is such a long time and it was so nice catching up with her and meeting Eddy.

Anneke and Eddy
We had some studio portraits taken of Vincent and Landen. On June 23rd. Exactly 4 months old to the day.  They just went to the dr. and their current weights are: Vincent: 16lbs even! Hubba Bubba! and Landen: 13lbs 6 oz. (Pictures are scanned so they aren't the clearest)  They are a little behind on holding their heads up and grabbing at toys but that's perfectly normal for being 7 weeks preemie.  Vincent has a harder time holding his head up....we had to use his arm to prop it up for the pictures. haha


Holguin Brothers  ~ 4 months


Vincent Ryan

Landen James


My cousin Chelsey caught a ride up to Visalia with a friend that was on her way to Hume, so she hung out with us for a few days.  We had so much fun shopping and of course playing with the boys.  And I enjoyed some nice girl talk time!

Landen Loved showing Chelsey his smile!

While Chelsey was here we found these cute swim trunks and swim gear for the boys. I could not wait for Ryan to get home so we could take the boys to Grammie's house to go swimming.  Ryan of course thinks I'm ridiculous, thinks the boys are going to cry and scream the whole time, and that the money spent on their swim outfits was a waste.  The whole time we were getting them ready Ryan was rolling his eyes and complaining.  Well, Vincent and Landen loved it and Ryan was proved wrong!!

My little Fish

Vincent, modeling his outfit
Content little swimmers




No comments:

Post a Comment