Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Some bummer news from my doctor's appointment last week. :( I did not pass my 1 hour glucose test.  My glucose was 142.  I guess the cut off used to be 140 but it has now been lowered to 130. So my doctor said I had to do the 3 hour test since my levels were above 140 but he doesn't think I will have a problem passing the 3 hour test.  I did the test this past monday so hopefully I pass!!  It was nice to see my coworkers and hang around the lab, which made drinking that nasty drink and sitting around for 4 hours not seem too bad.  I'm almost 27 weeks so only a little more than 1 week and I'm at the big 2 8 goal!

I'm looking forward to my baby shower this weekend thrown by some very special friends of mine.
Still no stretch marks on the belly. (keeping my fingers crossed)
Ryan and my dad have been working hard on installing cabinets/more storage in the nursery closet.  One of these blog updates, I'll be able post pictures of a decorated nursery!

So instead of a 26 week or 27 week belly picture, I'm posting our maternity pictures.  Ryan and I went to a local park and a friend of ours Becca Chavez took some beautiful pictures for us!  She has a cute photography blog you can check out here.  It was a freezing cold day, but I love that we got to take the pictures outside.  Becca did a great job! These are some of our favorites:


 











No comments:

Post a Comment