Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gender Revealing Party!!!

So I pretty much knew we couldn't go through this entire pregnancy not knowing what our three little ones were! But I wanted to find out in a special way and I wanted our families to be there too.  Ryan, however...just could NOT wait! So he found out at our dr. appointment and kept the secret for a week and a half!! I knew he wouldn't say anything but he didn't make it easy on me. At least a couple times a day I would hear him ask me "sooooo....do you want to know!?"  Finally is was the day of the party!  He went to the balloon shop and had them put either pink confetti or blue confetti in black balloons.  We had both our families over for some dessert and balloon popping! It was so much fun having everyone there to celebrate the babies!  The outcome:

BABY A: BLUE confetti! IT'S A BOY!
BABY B: PINK confetti! IT'S A GIRL!
BABY C: BLUE confetti! IT'S A BOY!

We are sooooo excited!!! Now the fun begins!! Shopping, decorating and picking out names!

A B C Balloons!

I made cute tags but they were too heavy to tie onto the balloons


Belly pic! (My parents are silly)

Grammie and Grandpa

Auntie Holly!
The sister-in-laws...soon to be aunties!!!


GiGi and G-pa made a special trip for the party :)

Getting ready to make the first POP!

Balloon B - See the PINK confetti!

Our babies in that order: A: BOY B: GIRL C: BOY

So happy to see BOTH colors of confetti!
Baby Boy and Baby Girl


Skyping the Wyoming Rollemas! So glad they got to see the balloons popping.

My Grandma knitted cute little preemie beanies :)

Ultrasound pictures!! We feel so blessed to get so many pictures of our babies :)



CAN'T WAIT TO KISS THESE TOES !!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. This BIG news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got teary eyed reading this post! Love it! So excited for you guys!!! p.s. You have an ADORABLE baby bump!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teary eyed too!!!!! I already love those little boys & that little girl soooo much! I can't wait to rub that baby bump in 1 month...now we need some official bump pics and a questionnaire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Papa Ryan and Mama Heidi,

    So emotional as I see the awesome news! So glad to know who God has put in that baby bump. Can't wait to meet these precious babes, who we love already!

    Love, Auntie Lorrie

    ReplyDelete